Needs you can help with:
1. Become one of 20 new Partner in Missions for $25, 50, 100 per month. These monies go towards evangelism, travel, housing and food, and to my PIMs thank you for continuing YOUR COMMITMENTS!
2. Attending General Conference in Llanduno, Wales (translate work and worship) for $500. There are several national events throughout the year we love and are expected to join in with, so a sponsor just to cover these recurring costs would be a godsend.
3. Obtaining new visa £1,200 in legal and governmental fees (this will save you and me in long term) but right now it will save flights, finance and a huge load of stress. And my body 🙂 only have one.
4. Changing over to UK Drivers License (will leave the car for another letter) $85 initial permit, plus $$$ for insurance and full British Licence. This will save our youth from walking, AIMers from being stranded at the airport when they take Ryanair red-eye flights to save funds, and Missionaries like my Pastor from taking unnecessary trips. It also means we can take more ministry/missions trips and pass the passion on.
How can I give?
1. Fill out one of those handy PIM forms and mail it to my friend Pat Morgan, ATTN Allison Mitchell, 8855 Dunn Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042. Then you just mail in your checks to United Pentecostal Church International (please make sure they are marked Allison Mitchell No. 189249 in the memo section), every month. These donations are tax deductible, and your church can receive Missions Giving Credit by using this method.
2. Send a love offering to the same address, or online. Again, please make sure that you put my Associate Missionary Number, 189249, on the online form, so the funds go to the right person 🙂 These donations are also tax deductible.
3. If this all sounds just way too confusing, and you would rather talk to me in person (OK, realistically, on the phone,) to find out how to give, just e-mail me at email@example.com, and I will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible! And make it as easy as possible to give!
4. Tweet this like mad. Share it on Facebook and Instagram. Print it off and give it to your grandmother. Have a coffee morning with full colour copies of my newsletter and invite all your friends! You could even play one of my YouTube videos, or have one created for your Youth, College and Career or Sunday School class. Talk to your Pastor about setting up a date for me to Skype, FaceTime or Youtube into your service to share my burden for the UK, and of course, pray like crazy for each new day to Reach UK for Jesus!